Driver Helper-AllistonSeasonal (Seasonal) Primary Location: BARRIE, Ontario - Canada Job ID R23029194 Date posted 09/14/2023 Zip Code L4N 8Z4
Primary Job Posting Location:Barrie, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
This part-time seasonal position assists UPS Package Drivers with deliveries and pick-ups of UPS packages at UPS drop boxes and customer locations in and around ALLISTON.This role involves performing physical work in a fast-paced environment including continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Meet UPS driver at your assigned local meet point
- Deliver and pick up UPS packages efficiently and effectively
- Learn and properly execute UPS package handling/delivery methods
- Part time position,3-5 hours a day, variousstart times available between 10:30am and 3:00pm, Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. (32 kg) unassisted
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to deliver packages by means of walking
- Work hours may vary depending on the work volume
Hourly pay rate: $16.65/ hr
- Work locally in neighborhoods/areas around your home
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company
- Immediate access to 'UPS Employee Discount' program upon hire
The duration of the contract is until the end of December 2022 with a possibility of extension depending on the work volume.
Job type(s): Part-time, Seasonal
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPS.Learn More(links to Life At UPS page)
UPS is honoured to earn this prestigious distinction.Read More about Fortune World's Most Admired Companies distinction. (Opens in new window)