Package Handler (PM hours) - Belleville, ONPermanent Primary Location: BELLEVILLE, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21003519 Date posted 04/26/2021 Zip Code K8N 5B5
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS we discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers at our Belleville location starting at $15.00 with top rates of $25.41.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 31 Dussek Street, Belleville ON
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 5:00 PM - 8:00PM (flexibility required)*
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Weekly pay (every Friday). Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.41 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits and pension
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70 lbs (32 kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes routing charts and maps
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.