Air Admin Assistant IIIPermanent Primary Location: BLAINVILLE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21007474 Date posted 09/27/2021 Zip Code J7C 5N3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position requires strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills to support a fast-paced office and operations environment. He/She is responsible for preparation of complex reports, using various software packages and databases (e.g. MS Access). This position also determines methods and procedures for completing complex tasks, provides advanced office support knowledge and skills, prepares and/or coordinates information for internal and external contacts and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Performs office tasks including paperwork, computer keyboarding, filing, and calculating.
- Coordinates all inbound and outbound aircraft activity.
- Communicates with all internal and external departments including Aircraft Maintenance, Cargo, Hub, Flight Control, Agriculture, Customs, and various vendors.
- Assists others with any contingencies and communicates details to affected departments.
- Communicates between regions and countries.
- Compiles and audits all daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Audits vendor invoices.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Available to work flexible schedule including extended hours and holidays as service needs dictate
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.