Air Walker (Blainville)Temporary Primary Location: BLAINVILLE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21007877 Date posted 10/02/2021 Zip Code J7C 5N3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
We are hiring part-time employees to work out of the Blainville area and assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages. NO DRIVING NECESSARY!
This position assists UPS Package Drivers with deliveries and pick-ups of UPS packages at UPS drop boxes and customer locations along a specified route. They perform physical, fast-paced environment involving continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Delivers and picks up UPS packages efficiently and effectively.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Record the deliveries accurately into a technological device (scanner)
- Must be available on-call between the hours of 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Monday to Friday to work for 3 to 5 hours daily
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. (32 kg) unassisted
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to deliver packages by means of walking
- Hourly pay rate: $20.00 (base rate $15.00 + hourly bonus)
- Overtime may be available
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company
- Immediate access to 'UPS Employee Discount' program upon hire
NOTE: The duration of the contract is until the end of December 2021 with a possibility of extension.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.