Customer Counter Clerk (7 AM - 12 PM)Permanent Primary Location: BLAINVILLE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22004350 Date posted 03/02/2022 Zip Code J7C 5N3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position works in a fast-paced warehouse environment. He/She has an understanding of general warehouse and office procedures. This position has the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Performs general office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Prepares reports and presentations.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal use and distribution.
- Performs various ad hoc tasks.
- Provides coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by business needs.
Shift: Monday to Friday 7 AM - 12 PM
- HS Diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Minimum of six-months' office support experience
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
- Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- Flexibility required
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.