Full-Time Driver - Brampton South centerPermanent Primary Location: BRAMPTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22011357 Date posted 05/10/2022 Zip Code L6T 3T5
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS, we discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
A UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages in a brown UPS car.
Location: 15 West Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 3T5, Canada
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Possessing a valid driver’s license
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work 8-12 hour shifts* Monday through Friday and some Saturdays/holidays if required. *Hours are dependent on work volume and not guaranteed during probationary period (90 working days).
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clean driver's abstract - No at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No traffic violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Pay rate $20.00/hr; Unionized position defined progression with (top rate 32.59/h)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.