Full-Time Driver - BramptonPermanent Primary Location: BRAMPTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21002887 Date posted 04/21/2021 Zip Code L6T 3T5
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS we also discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you will always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
- UPS is currently looking for Full Time Driver at our Brampton location starting at $18.00 an hour (Seasonal with an opportunity to turn permanent)
- Job Classifications: Full-time Driver
- Job Type: Hourly
- Job Location: 15 West Drive Brampton ON L6T 4T2
- Work days: Mon- Fri
- Scheduled Shift: 8 - 12 Hours a day
- Category: Operations
- The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages.
The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs (35 kg) unassisted
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work daily 8 - 12 hours a daily
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Ontario full G class license
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years (clean driver's abstract to be produced on request)
- CD: No traffic violations within the last 12 months
Pay Rate: $18 per hour ($17 as base pay and an additional $1 as bonus); Top wage: $ 32.59
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.