Warehouse ClerkPermanent Primary Location: BRAMPTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R20003033 Date posted 11/20/2020 Zip Code L6T 3T5
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies. The shift is Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to approximately 10:00 p.m. Flexibility is required.
- Screens incoming calls.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Assists with customer concerns and enters resolution into an internal database
- Rewraps damage packages and address corrects incorrect labels
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Able to work in a warehouse setting
- Able to work in a temperature changing environment
- Medical benefits
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.