- Full Time
- Brantford, Canada
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
- Job ID: R22011189
- Postal Code: N3S 0E7
With these traits you’re prefectly equipped for a package delivery position at UPS.
- Communicator 8
- Efficient 9
- Organized 10
- Positive 10
- Quick-Thinking 9
- Responsible 10
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Connect with Customers Daily
- Build Long-term Friendships within UPS
- Comprehensive Training
- No Special CDL Required
FUTURE YOU is part of the community
As a Package Delivery Driver, you’ll be a welcome and necessary part of the local community. You’ll be connecting with people from all walks of life, enriching their lives by delivering their packages reliably and with a smile.
FUTURE YOU is perfectly prepared
Our comprehensive driver training will prepare you for every possible situation. Whether it's road safety, vehicle care or customer communication, we'll get you up to speed.
Future You gets more rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision, and More
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
- Full Time
- Brantford, Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
In this role you will deliver and pick up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. This is a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. You must practice safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
What UPS can offer:
- Wage $17.00 / per hour to start
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement - $35.78 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service.
- Overtime pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts
- Pension plan
- Valid G class driver’s license issued in the province of Ontario
- Clean driver’s abstract showing:
- No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- On the job driver training provided!
- Able to work in an outdoor, time sensitive environment
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read a map
- Adhere to UPS appearance guidelines
- Monday to Friday
- Shift start time 09:00 AM (approx.)
- Shifts are generally 8-9 hours per day but may extend longer during high volume and peak holiday season. Shift start and finish time can vary.
- Union environment
- Monthly union due
- One-time union initiation fee
- Criminal background record check
- Driver's Abstract
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.