Part-time Data Entry AdministratorPermanent Primary Location: BRANTFORD, Ontario - Canada Job ID R20005530 Date posted 11/24/2020 Zip Code N3S 7S1
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- This position performs job duties such as data manipulation, planning, package handling, shipping, auditing, inventory, customer support, operations support, etc. He/She performs other tasks as requested.
Data entry clerks work within the warehouse and play an important role in supporting our operations and customers. You will be working in the warehouse pulling paperwork from packages key entering waybill information into UPS database calling customers for address corrections and general admin responsibilities. This position will be trained on the customer counter – assisting customer with pick up and drop off of packages and handling customer concerns.
- Monday to Friday 5 days a week
- 4:30 PM (3-5 hour shifts)
- $14.25 / per hour to start
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement
- Paid weekly - every Friday
- Health dental vision care benefits after 1 year
- Employee discounts
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year 3 weeks after 5 years 4 weeks after 10 years 5 weeks after 20 years
- Promotion from within opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing invoice for all key information.
- Key entry of invoices/ waybills information's in UPS database/systems
- Scan labels
- Working in a warehouse environment - subject to hot and cold temperatures with changing seasons
UPS is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if you require a workplace accommodation. Thank you for your interest in working for UPS!
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.