Package Handler (3:00 AM - 9:00 AM)Permanent Primary Location: BROSSARD, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21007132 Date posted 09/17/2021 Zip Code J4Y 2Z2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. The employee may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Starting hourly rate: $ 18.30/h (includes hourly premium)
- Maximum rate: $ 30.09/h (probation + 48 month progression)
- Approximately 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $3000) *conditions may apply
- Overtime after 5 hours of work.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
SHIFT: Monday to Friday from 3:00 AM - 9:30 AM (Flexible)
* Seasonal hourly salary valid until December 31st 2021
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.