Personal Vehicle Driver (ON CALL)Temporary Primary Location: BROSSARD, Quebec - Canada Job ID R23018988 Date posted 08/18/2023 Zip Code J4Y 2Z2
Primary Job Posting Location:Brossard, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS is looking for individuals who enjoy working in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor environment that involves delivering packages in residential areas for UPSPersonal Vehicle Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills.
This position is a temporary and seasonal Part-time role requiring use of one's personal vehicle to deliver packages primarily in residential areas.Employee performs in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position involving continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages.
- Retrieves, loads packages into personal vehicle, and delivers packages to customers.
- Are you comfortable with an ON CALL job?
- Available Monday to Friday between the hours of 10am – 7pm to work minimum 3-5 hours? Normally the start time is between 10am and Noon
- Hourly Rate: Base 16.65$/h + 2.35$/h*
- UPS will reimburse you 0.59$ for each kilometer you drive
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs
- Excellent customer contact and service skills
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle to transport and deliver packages
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
*Hourly bonus is subject to change and UPS Canada reserves the right to modify or discontinue the bonus program at any time*
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPS.Learn More(links to Life At UPS page)
UPS is honoured to earn this prestigious distinction.Read More about Fortune World's Most Admired Companies distinction. (Opens in new window)