Healthcare QA SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21009750 Date posted 12/23/2021 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Healthcare is looking for a QA Specialist to join our team for the ongoing support and maintenance of the Quality Management System within the Healthcare distribution center located in Burlington, Ontario. As a QA Specialist, you will ensure that our quality processes are maintained through the implementation of procedures, training, and regular inspections, acting in compliance to drug, medical device, and local regulations.
QA Specialist Responsibilities at UPS Healthcare:
- Supports quality processes for storage and distribution of healthcare products on behalf of our clients and their customers.
- Provides quality-based feedback and assistance to our Operations team, client QA and their customers.
- Investigates non-conformances, conducts root cause analysis, proposes and supports the implementation of corrective and preventative action plans.
- Writes, revises and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supports the training program to ensure all staff are trained in their respective job functions, including GMP.
- Conducts regular inspections of the distribution facility, including documentation and reporting of findings. Coordinates and supports the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
- Provides support during client and regulatory audits.
- Supports the processes and systems within the Quality Department to ensure regulatory compliance, effective operation and continuous improvements.
- A/QPIC, A/RPIC responsibilities to support day to day operations and continued regulatory compliance.
Applicable Skills for QA Specialist at UPS Healthcare:
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Developed critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Strong commitment to honesty and integrity
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related field (or internationally comparable degree) – Required – New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to pass 10 year criminal record check in Canada or provide clear criminal record check from outside of Canada - Required
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or food industry experience - Preferred
- Quality Assurance experience - Preferred
- Shift: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (M-F)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.