Healthcare QA SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22012028 Date posted 05/26/2022 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Work location address: 4150 MAINWAY, BURLINGTON, ON L7L 0A7
The Healthcare QA Specialist participate and lead assigned team with all QA compliance tasks associated with the migration of existing clients from GWS to the new warehouse management system.
- Owns the compliance tasks associated with the system migration.
- Provides Quality and Regulatory requirements for standard procedures.
- Promotes Issue resolution, risk management, continuous improvements, and project initiatives.
- Assists with creation, revision, and approvals of Controlled Documents (SOP/WI/Forms).
- Provides investigation and Non-conformance reporting, including development of proactive strategies for preventing recurrence.
- Change control management. Provides Quality and Regulatory compliance guidance to clients and internal staff.
- Performs direct reports responsibilities (risk assessment, task delegation, performance evaluation, skills development, constructive feedback, formal performance review, formal career development).Ensures all staff is trained in their respective job functions, including GMP.
- Conducts regular inspections of the facility and recordkeeping, including summarization and reporting of findings.
- Communicates with clients and provides information during external audits
- Liaises with Health Canada officials during regulatory audits.
- Provides feedback and assistance to Customer/Client QA related questions and concerns.
- Monitors the processes and systems within the Department to ensure regulatory compliance and effective operation.
- Investigates discrepancies and problems, and advise the appropriate individuals of the findings.
- QPIC designation duties.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or food industry experience - Preferred
- Quality Assurance experience - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related field (or internationally comparable degree) required - Preferred
- QPIC/AQPIC designation - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.