Implementation SupervisorPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21005978 Date posted 09/16/2021 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Building project plans
- Working with Project teams (Internal and Client)
- Above average communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Hosting project meetings / Distributing notes and action items
- Project reporting
- Participating in Process improvement sessions
- Gathering lessons learned
- Completing post implementation reviews
- University degree or equivalent
- PMP certification preferred
- Distribution Center Operational knowledge / experience preferred
- Flexible schedule to accommodate longer hours (as needed)
- Ability to travel (as needed)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi task
- Excellent communication skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.