Inventory Control Associate IIPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22009564 Date posted 05/13/2022 Zip Code L7L 0C2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position plans, sets up, monitors, and reports on physical inventories. He/She monitors and reports accuracy of system or customer generated cycle counts. This position reports and corrects warehouse errors and inventory discrepancies.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Location - 1022 CHAMPLAIN AVENUE, BURLINGTON
- Acts as the primary customer contact for one account.
- Ensures data accuracy and integrity by location and facility.
- Reconciles inventory.
- Performs scheduled and on demand cycle counts.
- Identifies inventory variances.
- High School Diploma or International equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Inventory Control/Warehouse experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Rapid and accurate data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Proficient in MS Access and PowerPoint - Preferred
- experience with excel is a must
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.