QA SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22021754 Date posted 09/21/2022 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Primary Job Posting Location:Burlington, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position monitors the overall Quality System status of the distribution center. This position acts in compliance to drug, medical device, and local regulations. Ensures quality processes are maintained through the implementation of procedures, training, and regular inspections.
- Ensures all staff is trained in their respective job functions, including GMP.
- Writes and revises Standard Operating Procedures as required.
- Conducts regular inspections of the facility and recordkeeping, including summarization and reporting of findings. Coordinate or assist with corrective actions and preventative measures.
- Communicates with clients and provides information during external audits
- Liaises with Health Canada officials during regulatory audits.
- Provides feedback and assistance to Customer/Client QA related questions and concerns.
- Monitors the processes and systems within the Department to ensure regulatory compliance and effective operation.
- Investigates discrepancies and problems, and advise the appropriate individuals of the findings.
- Assists in development of pro-active strategies as a preemptive measure against potential future problems with systems or processes.
- Completes NCR reports and change control requests and provide necessary follow-up.
- Performs maintenance, support, and continuous improvements of Quality Systems.
- QPIC designation duties.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or food industry experience - Preferred
- Quality Assurance experience - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related field (or internationally comparable degree) required - Preferred
- QPIC/AQPIC designation - Preferred
- Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.