Sales Planning & Perf SpecPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21007447 Date posted 10/07/2021 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Sales Planning and Performance Specialist is responsible for providing systems and administrative support to the Sales Planning and Performance team. This position extracts and manipulates data to assist in the planning process. He/She provides automated and manual support for incentive payment calculations. This position serves as a focal point for customized queries and tool support.
- Applies Database Knowledge: Demonstrates basic knowledge of database design principles; identifies users’ requirements and needs with guidance from others; demonstrates a basic understanding of the importance of maintaining and updating databases.
- Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Report Generation: Possesses ability to generate reports using intermediate to advance functions in software, and/or writing queries; identifies information required to complete reports and identifies existing reports generated by others
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Work Schedule - Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30
- Work location: 4156 Mainway Building in Burlington
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.