Sales Support RepresentativePermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R23001957 Date posted 02/01/2023 Zip Code L7L 0A7
Primary Job Posting Location:Burlington, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Work Schedule: 8:30am to 5pm
Work Location: 4156, Mainway, Burlington, Ontario.
This position is an entry-level sales position responsible for retaining and growing UPS’s Small Package business. He/She performs primary responsibilities including sales calls to address customer needs, selling additional products and services, and following up on leads. This position builds relationships with key decision makers and serves as a customer advocate. He/She researches the competitive environment and uses product knowledge to generate solutions that meet customer’s needs and business objectives. This position performs pre-call duties including use of automated sales tools to perform research into customers’ businesses and account information to develop appropriate selling and pricing strategies. He/She makes outbound cold calls to meet monthly sales targets. This position creates contacts (e.g., cold calls, etc.), monitors contractual compliance, and answers customer questions.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries, complaints, and issues.
- Coordinates opportunities and strategies with other team members.
- Maintains knowledge of UPS products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions.
- Reviews customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance.
- Determines customer discounts and writes new contracts.
- Educates customers on UPS’s service channels to expedite problem resolution.
- Provides compelling value proposals to potential and existing customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- UPS and/or business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.