WAII - PackerPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21009743 Date posted 12/23/2021 Zip Code L7L 0A6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- Packing using RF gun - completing orders, building a pallet of completed orders, staging pallets using hand pump
- Stages items correctly for delivery.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.
- Some computer work
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Effective communication skills - reading, writing, verbal
- Hours: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM (M-F)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.