Warehouse Associate - Afternoon ShiftPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22009104 Date posted 04/20/2022 Zip Code L7L 0A6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
A Warehouse Associate II impacts the organization by meeting specific operational key performance indicators. This experienced employee has a general knowledge of warehousing terminology and practices. This position is responsible for warehouse functions including, but not limited to, unloading, sorting, picking, kitting, packing, shipping and cycle counts and may be responsible for multiple accounts. The person in this position may use PC-based warehouse management systems to track packages, confirm shipments, print labels and perform inventory counts. The Warehouse Associate II may use RF Scanners, carts, pallet jacks and/or forklifts. This employee may have direct customer and vendor contact and works under supervision by the Warehouse Lead or Supervisor.
Shift time: 4 PM to 12:30 AM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, and select products from the proper locations.
- Obtain and properly match up reprinted orders.
- Verify accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity. Escalate concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
- Stage and securely pack product based on SOPs.
- Handle products and perform duties according to client procedures
- Palletize cases, wrap, and load skids onto trailers.
- Safely operate various power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet movers, forklifts, reach trucks, and order pickers.
- Use RF Scanners to electronically scan barcodes.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Warehouse experience an asset.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.