Warehouse Associate II - MHEPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21007119 Date posted 09/20/2021 Zip Code L7L 0A6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
A Warehouse Associate II impacts the organization by meeting specific operational key performance indicators. This experienced employee has a general knowledge of warehousing terminology and practices. This position is responsible for warehouse functions including, but not limited to, unloading, sorting, picking, kitting, packing, shipping and cycle counts and may be responsible for multiple accounts. The person in this position may use PC-based warehouse management systems to track packages, confirm shipments, print labels and perform inventory counts. The Warehouse Associate II may use RF Scanners, carts, pallet jacks and/or forklifts. This employee may have direct customer and vendor contact and works under supervision by the Warehouse Lead or Supervisor.
Hark Skills Needed
- Experience with Multi system/Multi client
- Strong computer skills
- Strong email and communication
- Ability to operate MHE (e.g. forklift)
- Physically able to lift 20lbs consistently
- Manage end to end from receiving to shipping. Returns and inventory
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Able to use online booking systems, reporting daily as required
- Provide backup and coverage for other identified accounts
- Flexibility to perform wide range of functions
Soft Skills Needed
- Works independently
- Proactive, strong attention to detail
- Follows processes
- Identifies anomalies and exceptions
- Excellent communication verbally and written
- Able to work with multiple internal and external clients
- Problem solving skills and able to engage assistance when required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Warehouse experience required.
- Shift Hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM (M-F)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.