Warehouse Associate IIPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R20002396 Date posted 10/23/2020 Zip Code L7L 0A6
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- A Warehouse Associate II impacts the organization by meeting specific operational key performance indicators. This experienced employee has a general knowledge of warehousing terminology and practices. This position is responsible for warehouse functions including, but not limited to, unloading, sorting, picking, kitting, packing, shipping and cycle counts and may be responsible for multiple accounts. The person in this position may use PC-based warehouse management systems to track packages, confirm shipments, print labels and perform inventory counts. The Warehouse Associate II may use RF Scanners, carts, pallet jacks and/or forklifts. This employee may have direct customer and vendor contact and works under supervision by the Warehouse Lead or Supervisor.
- Receive and inspect small pack deliveries from multiple carriers and disperse shipments throughout the warehouse, OPS Office and District Office accordingly
- Completion of required QA documents (Vehicle Inspection Record) as per client’s requirements
- Scanning of all incoming parcels and obtaining signatures for all deliveries
- Put away product in correct location based on SOPs.
- Receive returns, count and confirm quantities, determine condition and complete paperwork (e.g., separate invoices and match to bills).
- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, and select products from the proper locations.
- Obtain and properly match up reprinted orders.
- Verify accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity. Escalate concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
- Stage and securely pack product based on SOPs.
- Place the appropriate documentation with each order and ensure all cases are clearly labeled and accurately marked (e.g., pick/pack slips, refrigerate stickers).
- Arrange for pick-up of shipments, contact carriers for ETA, and coordinate schedule.
- Handle products and perform duties according to client procedures, GMP/SOP and government/compliance regulations.
- Palletize cases, wrap, and load skids onto trailers.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.