Warehouse Associate IIPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21001908 Date posted 03/02/2021 Zip Code L7L 4X6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
- Receives, inspects, and stocks inbound products.
- Receives returns, counts and confirms quantities, determines condition and completes paperwork.
- Obtains orders and selects products from the proper locations.
- Verifies accuracy of orders picked.
- Stages and securely packs products.
- Arranges for pick-up of shipments, contacts carriers and coordinates schedule.
- Handles products and performs duties according to client procedures and government/compliance regulations.
- Palletizes cases, wraps, and loads skids onto trailers.
- Creates shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels to maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system.
- Safely operates various power equipment.
- Responds quickly to customer/client inquiries, resolves problems, and communicates service issues to supervisor.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Warehouse experience - Preference
- Forklift experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.