Warehouse Associate IIIPermanent Primary Location: BURLINGTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21009565 Date posted 01/12/2022 Zip Code L7L 0C2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- This position meets operational key performance indicators, and identifies ways to improve efficiency at meeting those goals. This position has a solid knowledge of warehousing terminology and practices and works under supervision of Senior Warehouse Associate or Supervisor.
- Processes returns, prioritize if necessary, and coordinates with customer service represetative.
- Obtains orders, prioritizes if necessary, and selects products from proper locations.
- Obtains and properly matches up reprinted orders.
- Verifies accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity.
- Arranges for pick-up of shipments, contact carriers for estimated time of arrival, and coordinates schedule.
- Stages and coordinates outbound shipments.
- Operates power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet movers, forklifts, reach trucks, and order pickers.
- Uses RF Scanners to electronically scan barcodes.
- Enters inventory into warehouse management system, verifies information accuracy, and performs scheduled processes (e.g., billing, reports, issue sheets, etc.). according to SOPs.
- Conducts physical inventory or cycle counts daily, weekly and/or monthly
- Develops physical inventory plans, monitors physical inventories, identifies all OS&D (over stock/shortages/damages), and reports or corrects any errors or discrepancies.
- Quickly responds to customer/client inquiries, resolves problems, and communicate service issues to supervisor.
- Compiles daily and monthly client reports
- Encourages safe work practices, points out areas where safety training and enforcement is needed, and participates on Comprehensive Health & Safety Program (CHSP) committee.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent - Preferred
- Warehouse and forklift experience - Required
- Specialized power equipment experience (e.g., reach truck, turret truck) - Preferred
- Shift: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (M-F)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.