Feeder Driver AZPermanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22006975 Date posted 04/29/2022 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position delivers and picks up packages to and from UPS warehouses. They utilizes safe transportation methods to get to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication. They leverages technology to effectively aid in delivery services. Fast card and AZ license is required.
- Drive UPS single/twin 28ft trailers.
- Drive UPS 48ft or 53ft trailers.
- Follow and execute company-established safe/defensive driving methods.
- Provide outstanding customer service and complete assigned deliveries within the specified time.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damages before and after deliveries.
- Adhere to and comply with the applicable federal and/or state laws regulations and/or agency rules as well as standards and guidelines.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Must have and maintain fast card
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday
- Must cross border when necessary
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Clean drivers abstract
- Must have AZ license and FAST card
- Must pass pre-employment road test
- 2 week training program
- $19.00 / per hour to start
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement - top rate of $36.27 after seniority plus 48 months of service
- Paid weekly
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits after 1 year
- Immediate access to UPS employee discounts
- Promotion from within opportunities!
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.