Warehouse ClerkPermanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22009735 Date posted 04/26/2022 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Screens incoming calls.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Handling Damages and re-wrapping packages
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs
Shift Hours – Mon – Fri ( 6 AM Start Time – 3 to 5 hours a day )
Location - 12424 DIXIE ROAD, CALEDON
Pay Rate - $15.83/hr
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.