Data Entry Clerk (PM)Permanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21008157 Date posted 01/14/2022 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
As a UPS Part-Time Warehouse Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customer packages are handled safely and efficiently by package auditing, keying the package information into our system and repacking whenever necessary. This is a physical, fast-paced job in a warehouse environment that involves lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh up to 70 lbs. Familiarity with using technology like handheld scanning devices and a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm with a 90% accuracy and good attention to detail will be an asset.
- Must be able to lift and lower up to 70 lbs. unassisted repetitively throughout the shift.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 5:30 pm for 3-5 hours daily in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Ability to type 30 WPM with a 90% accuracy rate.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deal well with a fast-paced and highly time-sensitive work environment
- Please note that the warehouse may get hot during summers and cold during winters.
Compensation: Wage $15.83 / hour
- Immediate access to Employee Discounts upon hiring
- Access to extended health and dental benefits after completing 60 days of service
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Free parking
Work Location: Caledon, ON – L7C 2L8
COVID-19 safety and vaccination requirements:
Health and safety is our highest priority. UPS Canada is a federally regulated employer. The federal government has announced that it will propose regulations to make vaccination mandatory in all federally regulated workplaces in early 2022. Accordingly, you will be required to be fully vaccinated. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may request an accommodation due to a medical, religious, or other prohibited ground of discrimination as described in the Canadian Human Rights Act.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.