Feeder SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22013985 Date posted 06/14/2022 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Primary Job Posting Location:Caledon, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position uses data to create efficient dispatch plans, verifies service levels, addresses performance issues, and incorporates modifications into dispatch plans. He/She oversees yard operations. This position coordinates drivers with load volume, ensuring trailers are in the correct locations and loaded or empty as planned. He/She confirms accurate trailer inventory.
Shift Hours - Mon - Friday ( 5 PM start time 8 hours a day or more based on the business needs )
Location - 12424 DIXIE ROAD
Pay Rate -$19.63/hour
- Supervises dispatch operations to coordinate with others and ensure dispatch plans are executed efficiently.
- Ensures adequate staffing and equipment levels for transportation needs.
- Oversees load/tractor planning and assignments, monitors load movement, and tracks the condition of equipment.
- Reviews, analyzes, and tracks various dispatch and service reports and schedules.
- Reviews driver hours to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conducts hazardous materials audits.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Willing to work flexible shift hours and on the weekends
- Ability to multitask projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (quality presentations) and Excel (VLOOKUPS and pivots tables)
- Transportation experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.