Industrial Engineering Supervisor - HubPermanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22025620 Date posted 01/04/2023 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Primary Job Posting Location:Caledon, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Industrial Engineering (IE) Supervisor-HUB is responsible for developing work measurement for use in improving package job set-ups and operational conditions that reduce cost and meet service commitments.
- Audits operating plans and procedure compliance; develops, implements, and assesses small package operations’ long and short range operating plans based upon work measurement, and assists operators with implementations of improved operating plans, new services, improved procedures, and new technology.
- Provides tools, training, methods certification, and assistance as needed to support the achievement of the business plan.
- Works with Division and Business Managers to identify and prioritize opportunities for operations and process improvements where key business plan objectives are not being met.
- Serves as the communications liaison with other functions and coordinates initiatives that impact package operations planning requirements.
- Supervises IE Management Trainees, IE Specialists, IE Part-Time Supervisors, Co-ops, and Interns.
- Bachelor degree - Required
- Engineering studies - Preferred
- Other disciplines will be considered
- Monday to Friday - Evenings Full-Time
- Flexible - occasionally weekends and holidays
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.