Warehouse Revenue Auditor/Clerk - Caledon PMPermanent Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22015114 Date posted 06/21/2022 Zip Code L7C 2L7
Primary Job Posting Location:Caledon, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Revenue Auditor/Clerk is part-time union package handling position that performs package audits in order to minimize lost revenue using DWS machines, GSS Scanners or with a scale. He/She understands general revenue auditing procedures and is able to communicate effectively, solve intermediate-level problems, assist with basic research, and effectively manage time. This position may perform other tasks as required.
Location:12424 Dixie Road, Caledon, ON, L7C2L8
Start Time: 5 PM
- Perform package audits through the use of DWS Machines and Global Scanning System (GSS) including additional handling audits
- Weigh packages at DIM weight scanners for accurate weight readings
- Ensure scanners are functioning properly and packages are in position to have labels read (i.e., facing up) by the scanner
- Maintain Production Standards and meet daily performance goals
- Ensure UPS Safety Habits are maintained and followed at all times
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to quickly and properly lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate packages that weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Be able to assist in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Perform tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with use of data scanning devices, measuring tape, and other equipment.
- Work at elevated heights, in enclosed spaces and on uneven walk surfaces
- Work in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, and noise.
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Ability to work additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs.
- Bend, stoop, crouch, squat, climb, stand, walk, turn and pivot intermittently during the work day. 3-5 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Coordinate and prepare information for internal use and distribution
- Possesses effective verbal/written communication, problem-solving, research and time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) (preferred)
- Exhibits accurate and rapid data entry
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.