Early Morning Warehouse WorkerPermanent Primary Location: CALGARY, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22008540 Date posted 04/12/2022 Zip Code T2E 8Z9
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- Job Description
Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $2000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers at our Calgary location. $18.30 per hour (Including bonus) . Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 22 Aero Drive NE Calgary AB
- Work days: Monday - Fridays* no exceptions
- Scheduled Shift: 12:00AM - 9:30AM (Shift starts between midnight and 6 am depending on volume)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Hourly bonus to bring you to a Pay rate of 18.30 (Bonus included)
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
- Full training provided
- Health Benefit eligibility after 1 year of service
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- $15.50 per hour Plus seasonal hourly bonus of 2.80/hour
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $30.09 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2000 per semester (conditions apply)
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.