HR Geo Services Specialist II (Contract Term)Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Primary Location: CALGARY, Alberta - Canada Job ID R20004732 Date posted 11/11/2020 Zip Code T2E 6N1
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position collaborates with a variety of management levels on projects that contribute to the success of the team. He/She uses discipline specific knowledge, skills, and abilities to assist with various projects, presentations, and business improvement opportunities. This position performs other career related responsibilities as assigned. This is a temporary, contract role until December 31, 2020.
- Enters data into Human Resources database.
- Composes competent memos to employees to effectively communicate policy and procedural changes.
- Assists in the construction and improvement of company policies and procedures.
- Reviews resumes in online database to recruit qualified individuals for specific open positions.
- Maintains applications, and applicant flow logs in accordance with standard company procedures.
- Assists in recruitment activities and special projects as needed.
- Files documents and answer phone calls.
- Recent graduate from Human Resources Management program or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of local employment and regulatory laws - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.