International Office Audit AdminPermanent Primary Location: CALGARY, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22000175 Date posted 01/10/2022 Zip Code T2E 8Z9
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position acts as a liason between UPS and Canada Customs to ensure information on packages importing into Canada are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
Responsible for preparing reports to ensure volume is accurately reported to Canada Customs. This involves searching many areas, UPS internal systems as well as internet programs, to find the correct information.
Report all changes to UPS brokerage department to ensure the release of volume for delivery to UPS customers.
The successful candidate will also liaison with UPS USA sites when follow up needed. He/she will run access databases to find and declare discrepancy shipments, and will be responsible for entering production numbers in daily summary reports.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, make quick decisions, and research packages and package data
- Accurate and rapid data entry (60 WPM)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Able to follow set and standard procedures
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass an RCMP background check
- Shift is Tuesday-Saturday starting at 3:00AM and going until 7:00am. Shift hours are 4-5 hours *hours may vary depending on operational requirements*
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.