PT Warehouse worker (4PM start)Permanent Primary Location: CALGARY, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22008538 Date posted 04/07/2022 Zip Code T2E 8Z9
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $1000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Workers at our Calgary location starting at $17.80 per hour (Seasonal bonus included) with top rates of $28.71 per hour.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 22 Aero Drive NE Calgary AB
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 4pm start time *start time may change slightly based on daily operational needs (shift hours are 3-5 hours approximately – hours vary based on daily needs)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
*Local Sorters will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
Local Sorters are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $15.00 per hour plus seasonal hourly bonus of 2.80/hour.
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $28.71 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $1000 per semester (Conditions apply)
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.