YYC Southbound GroundPermanent Primary Location: CALGARY, Alberta - Canada Job ID 062461 Date posted 08/11/2020 Zip Code T2E 8Z9
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The PM employee is responsible for loading and unloading packages from UPS vehicles/Trailers/Air containers.
The selected candidates must have the ability to lift up to 70lbs without assistance while working in a fast paced environment. It is important to dress appropriately for the weather including wearing a sturdy leather work shoe with non-slip rubber soles.
Employee will be sorting and scanning packages per UPS methods and sorting according to postal codes.
The start time is 10pm. The finish time and start time may vary. Must be able to commit to up to 5 hours per day.
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills
- Good Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Able to follow set and standard procedures
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced physically-demanding ramp and warehouse environment
- Comfortable working in various frequently changing weather conditions
- Comfortable working inside confined spaces of aircraft and vehicles
- Must be available to work Monday -Friday starting at 4pm daily and finish at 8:30pm. Start time and end time may vary. Must be able to work min 3 hours up to 5 hours daily.
- Must be able to pass an RCMP background check
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.