Car Washer - Night ShiftPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 061815 Date posted 07/02/2020 Zip Code L4K 3S2
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
At UPS, we discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
This position involves washing cleaning and detailing UPS delivery vehicles within the UPS facility and the warehouse yard area.
Job Type: Part-Time - Permanent
Work Location: 2900 Steeles Avenue West, Concord, ON L4K 3S2.
Workdays: Monday to Friday (flexibility is required to start early, if necessary)
Shift duration: 11:30PM to 4:30AM (3-5 hours per day)
- Drive the UPS delivery vehicles through the car wash
- Thoroughly clean/detail the inside of the UPS delivery vehicles
- Learn and properly execute company‑established safe driving methods
- Fill/re-fill fuel and other vehicle fluids as necessary
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid Ontario G/G2 Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
- No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday (all five days of the week)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Comfortable working inside truck trailers and package delivery vehicles
- Tractor trailer experience (would be considered an asset)
- $14.00/hr and automatic progression up to $24.61/hr
- Health and dental benefits after one year of service
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 Company
- Free parking
- Exposed to changing temperatures while working in a warehouse environment.
- In our industry this position is also known as Vehicle Washer or Car Wash.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
Contact: Camille Villanueva
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alberto Yllescas
Contact Email: email@example.com
SCS and Freight Brokerage
Contact: Susan Cameron
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org