IE Specialist - 1 Year Temporary (5pm -1am)Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Primary Location: CONCORD, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22013673 Date posted 07/11/2022 Zip Code L4K 3S2
Primary Job Posting Location:Concord, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position assists in conducting data gathering and analysis to support the work measurement and operational planning activities of the IE Supervisors. He/She compiles data, develops reports and conducts periodic audits. This position participates in time studies and operation improvement activities.
• Gathers necessary data and assists with data analysis to develop work measurement methodologies.
• Conducts audits as needed to identify areas or processes that are out of compliance.
• Identifies and records non-compliance exceptions, reviews records and works with operations management to develop action plans that address all non-compliance exceptions.
• Verifies implemented changes.
• Assists with operations forecasting, including reviewing research, trends, projected growth rates, etc. to inform staffing recommendations.
• Develops reports and maintains reference documents.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of processes, procedures, and flow diagrams
• Project Management credentials - Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Preferred
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Flow, Forms, and PowerApps - Preferred
This position will be for a 1 year contract.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.