Technical Support Technician
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
The Position Summary
The Technology Support Technician provides users with support services for corporate standard technology products. The incumbent conducts hardware and software planning and provides technical advice and informal training to internal customers. This position organizes and coordinates activities for installing, deploying, and upgrading software, hardware, and network facilities. The Technology Support Associate troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and resolves equipment problems using established processes and procedures. The position collaborates with staff to deploy standardized support practices and procedures. This position coordinates implementations and facilitates activities to support programs and projects.
Providing on site and remote support for internal and external UPS systems
Performing, problem resolution/troubleshooting, software installations, program updates, maintenance, equipment exchange and recording inventory.
Testing software functionality and compliance
Data acquisition for analysis and surveys
Complete and submit, daily work activity logs, monthly expense sheet and overtime log
Geographical area of support: GTA
- A technical school diploma or equivalent, A+ certified
- Minimum one year related technical experience or equivalent
- Good oral and written communications skill
- System networking experience
- Windows OS,MS Office experience
Working Days and Hours:
- Any 5 days out of 7 and usually Monday to Friday
- Work Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30PM
- Applicant must be flexible and able to work any 8 hours shift from 12:00am to 11:59pm
Compensation & Benefits
- Health and dental benefits
- Immediate access to Employee Discounts upon hiring
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Education Assistance
2900 Steeles Ave West, Concord, ON, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Information Services
Primary Location CA - Ontario