Warehouse Administrative AssociatePermanent Primary Location: CONCORD, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21008379 Date posted 12/01/2021 Zip Code L4K 3S2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position requires performance with a wide range of clerical tasks such as inspecting/checking packages, invoices/waybills andentering/keying-in information into UPS systems and databases. Make Phone calls, customer inquiries and complaints and make necessary updates/corrections to ensure proper package delivery. These position requires extensive sitting, standing, walking, and handling of packages weighing up to 70 lbs. unassisted within the warehouse and/or warehouse offices. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly time sensitive and somewhat physically demanding environment, exposure to extreme temperatures and have good organizational, communication and teamwork skills. Employees in these positions need to be able to type 30 words per minute at a 90% accuracy rate and have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
Shift hours: 6:00 PM - 10 PM shift start (3-5 hours) - flexibility with start and end times expected
- Screens incoming calls
- Perform checks on packages (check labels, packaging, invoices) and scan packages
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems
- Checks and forwards legal documentation
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing speed of 30+ words per minute with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
- Warehouse experience is an asset
Compensation and benefits:
- $15.12 per hour, 12 months’ merit increases (annual appraisal)
- Extended Health & Dental benefits for employee and family: Effective 1st of the month following 3 months of service
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation after 1 year of service (3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years, 5 weeks after 20 years, 6 weeks after 25 years)
- 5 personal days after 60 days’ initial probation
- Weekly payments/direct deposit – every Friday
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.