PT Warehouse Supervisor (Dartmouth) 3am-8amPermanent Primary Location: DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia - Canada Job ID R20003323 Date posted 01/08/2021 Zip Code B3B 1N9
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position trains and supervises Package Handlers and Clerks on safety, productivity, and various job-related tasks. He/She holds teams accountable for attendance and submits timecards.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with employees, management and customers.
- Facilitates training with new and current employees.
- Conducts and participates in group meetings.
- Coordinates evaluations with management.
- Determines best solutions for package concerns.
- Supervises daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates UPS's high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Monday - Friday 3am to 8 am (With need for flexibility to work longer aneeded)
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Management experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.