Walkers - Drummondville (Temps Partiel)Temporary Primary Location: DRUMMONDVILLE, Quebec - Canada Job ID 063305 Date posted 09/11/2020 Zip Code J2C 5C1
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The UPS walker performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages efficiently and effectively
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods to ensure passenger safety
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work daily Monday through Friday
- Fflexible to work any 4 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.