Full Time Driver - Edmonton SouthPermanent Primary Location: EDMONTON, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22010735 Date posted 05/03/2022 Zip Code T6B 3E3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
What will you do?
You are able to perform in a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. You practice safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. You have the ability to be efficient and dedicated will ensure the absolute best customer service. If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Shifts: Available to work flexible shifts - Monday to Friday starting from around 8:30 AM
Hourly pay rate: Starting at $17 per hour + $2 bonus per hour (Top rate of $35.89 after 4 years)
Reasons you’ll love working at UPS:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for UPS. Compensation is paid out weekly!
- Career development: Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in areas such as operations and other areas? Well, you’ve come to the right place. See where your UPS journey can take you!
- Benefits: At UPS we offer a range of benefits that include employee discounts, health care, and many more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Unloading and loading packages off and onto vehicles during commercial and residential drop-offs and pick-ups
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer facing and outside environment
- Need to have a valid AB Class 5 non-GDL license
- Should have no at-fault accidents or more than 5 demerit points in the past three years prior to applying
- Should have no tickets or moving violations in the past 12-months prior to applying
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions. At UPS we discover how to combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you’ll always find new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.