Package Center AssociatePermanent Primary Location: EDMONTON, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22007585 Date posted 03/29/2022 Zip Code T6B 3E3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position entails going through Dangerous Goods packages and ensuring paperwork is okay to be shipped. Paperwork is uploaded for auditing. Another aspect is correcting and inspecting packages and finding out correct addresses and calling customers to verify the address corrections.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- Hours are Monday-Friday with a 5pm start time. (Hours do vary depending on operational requirements)
High school diploma , GED, or International equivalent
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to lift up to 70+ lbs./32+ kgs.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.