Seasonal Personal Vehicle DriverSeasonal (Seasonal) Primary Location: EDMONTON, Alberta - Canada Job ID R22022064 Date posted 09/21/2022 Zip Code T5M 4A9
Primary Job Posting Location:Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is a temporary and seasonal part-time role requiring use of one's personal vehicle to deliver packages primarily in residential areas. They will perform in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position involving continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages.
- Retrieves, loads packages into personal vehicle, and delivers packages to customers.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Wage: $18 per hour
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs
- Excellent customer contact and service skills
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle to transport and deliver packages
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer facing and outside environment
- Need to have a valid AB Class 5 non-GDL license
- Vehicle registered in employee's name
- Valid vehicle insurance
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.