Brokerage Rater (PT)Permanent Primary Location: FREDERICTON, New Brunswick - Canada Job ID R21007488 Date posted 09/17/2021 Zip Code E3B 6A2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position assess all fees for the importation of International packages and performs general brokerage tasks.
- Assesses duties, taxes, and brokerage fees of imported commodities.
- Ensures assessment of duties and taxes adhere to local Customs and Revenue Agency regulations.
- Brokerage Certification - Preferred
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a call center environment - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.