Warehouse Associate (AM)Permanent Primary Location: HAMILTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22017807 Date posted 07/26/2022 Zip Code L8E 2B1
Primary Job Posting Location:Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers:
- Full benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and career development
- Guaranteed wage progression
- No experience necessary – on the job training provided!
- Able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
What UPS can offer:
- Weekly compensation starting at $18.30 / hr ($15.55 reg wage + $2.75 hourly bonus)
- $30.09 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service. Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement
- Overtime after 5 hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Tuition Reimbursement: $2000 / per semester
- Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts
Part Time AM Morning Shift:
- Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Shift start time between 03:00 AM - 04:00 AM (approx.)
- Shift end time between 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM (approx.) depending on package volume.
- Start and finish times will vary depending on package volume. Flexibility is needed. Shifts will be longer during peak holiday season.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.