- Full Time
- Kanata, Canada
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
- Job ID: R22021864
- Postal Code: K2T 0N8
With these traits you’re prefectly equipped for a package delivery position at UPS.
- Communicator 8
- Efficient 9
- Organized 10
- Positive 10
- Quick-Thinking 9
- Responsible 10
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Connect with Customers Daily
- Build Long-term Friendships within UPS
- Comprehensive Training
- No Special CDL Required
FUTURE YOU is part of the community
As a Package Delivery Driver, you’ll be a welcome and necessary part of the local community. You’ll be connecting with people from all walks of life, enriching their lives by delivering their packages reliably and with a smile.
FUTURE YOU is perfectly prepared
Our comprehensive driver training will prepare you for every possible situation. Whether it's road safety, vehicle care or customer communication, we'll get you up to speed.
Future You gets more rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision, and More
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
- Full Time
- Kanata, Canada
Primary Job Posting Location:Kanata, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Become part of a dedicated team at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Reasons you’ll love working at UPS:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for UPS.
- Career development: Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in areas such as operations and other areas? Well, you’ve come to the right place. See where your UPS journey can take you!
- Benefits: At UPS we offer a range of benefits that include employee discounts, health care, and many more.
What will you do?
Are you a hardworking, fast-learner, offering superior customer service skills that would like to deliver packages that matter? We want you to join our team. We are hiring delivery drivers in the Ottawa area – although the role can be physically challenging and fast paced at times- the positive impact you have on our customers will leave you feeling rewarded each and every day.
- Wage: $21.00/hr (base 17.00 per hr + hourly bonus 4.00 per hr)
- 32.59 per hour top rate
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Paid training
- Employee discounts
- Benefits after 1 year of employment
- Start time between 8:00 AM and 10:00AM
- Finish time will vary daily depending on volume expect long days 8 to 10+ hours on a consistent basis.
- Monday to Friday 5 days a week
- Work hours are not guaranteed and depend on the days volume.
Location: 8825 Campeau Drive, Kanata, Ontario, Canada
Employment: Full Time Permanent Position
- Valid G License or higher, issued in the province of Ontario.
- No at-fault accidents or more than 5 demerit points in the past three years prior to applying
- No tickets or moving violations in the past 12-months prior to applying
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance occasionally (handcart available) and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.