Mechanic - Kingston, OntarioPermanent Primary Location: KINGSTON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21007393 Date posted 09/30/2021 Zip Code K7K 6C7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Mechanic is responsible for UPS fleet maintenance. The responsibilities include the following:
- Repairing all UPS diesel and electric vehicles
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Ensuring all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work nights with flexibility required- Monday through Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Possession of essential trade tools and equipment
- Have 310S certification / 310T preferred
- Clean driver abstract
- G class license
- Pension benefits vacation stock purchase program and employee discounts!
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.