Administrative Assistant (Full Time)Permanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R23002643 Date posted 02/17/2023 Zip Code H8T 3H2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Work Shedule: Monday to Friday 8.00 to 4.30pm or 8.30 to 5pm (40 hours per week) - Permanent role with UPS SCS.
Work Location: 1221, 32nd avenue, Lachine, Quebec (no possibility to work from home due to the responsabilities of the role)
Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
Performs data entry/scanning.
Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
Operates scanning station for imaging.
Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong typing skills
Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment
Bilingual (French and English)
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive total compensation package including:
• Retirement savings plan
• UPS Stock Purchase Plan
• Reimbursement of your tuition fees
• Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
• 5 + 2 discretionary days per year + annual vacation
• Variety of discounts at certain suppliers for our employees, you are eligible as soon as you are hired.
• Development and career progression opportunities across multiple UPS SCS business units and geographies.
Competitive benefits coverage and even some premiums paid entirely by the employer which includes:
• Variety of specialists: Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech therapist, Dietitian, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker, etc.
• Emergency travel assistance for you and your family
• Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
• Vision care, including eye exam, glasses or contact lenses
• Life insurance for you and your family
• Dental services including orthodontics
• Short and long term disability program
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.